- No, not using it anymore 60%, 3 votes3 votes 60%3 votes - 60% of all votes
- Yes, I still using it 40%, 2 votes2 votes 40%2 votes - 40% of all votes
Some packages are not building without errors anymore for Debian 7.
Official support discontinued too.
Plus I already not using this release for my projects, servers and virt.machines.
So should I continue build packages for that release? Or it's time to cleanup archive and not waste time for builds?
Decision is made:
- Debian 7 support will end on 2022-01-01
- packages will be removed after 2022-05-01
- everyone is better off moving to Debian 10+