Experimental packages support for AlpineLinux.
The latest stable distribution version is supported.
Packages are built for the x86 (i686) and x86_64 (amd64) architectures.
The assembly uses -O2 speed optimization.
Append repository by link:
# echo "https://dryabzhinsky.noip.me/packages/apk/3.12/main" >> /etc/apk/repositories
- 3.13 – x86 / x86_64 – builds in plans
- 3.12 – x86 / x86_64 – builds actual
- 3.11 – x86 / x86_64 – builds stopped
- main – rebuild packages from original ‘main’ repo
- community – rebuild packages from original ‘community’ repo
- ffmpeg – special builds for ffmpeg
- php – special builds of php, multiple versions can be installed simultaneously
- testing – package still on testing
There will be more repos just like for Debian/Ubuntu.
Add repository public key:
# cd /etc/apk/keys && wget https://email@example.com