Experimental packages support for AlpineLinux.
The latest stable distribution version is supported.
Packages are built for the x86 (i686) and x86_64 (amd64) architectures.
The assembly uses
-O2 speed optimization.
Append repository by link:
# echo "https://dryabzhinsky.noip.me/packages/apk/v3.15/main" >> /etc/apk/repositories
- v3.`15 – x86 / x86_64 – builds actual
- v3.14 – x86 / x86_64 – builds actual [LTS]
- v3.13 – x86 / x86_64 – builds stopped, packages removed
- v3.12 – x86 / x86_64 – builds stopped, packages removed
- v3.11 – x86 / x86_64 – builds stopped, packages removed
- main – rebuild packages from original ‘main’ repo
- community – rebuild packages from original ‘community’ repo
- ffmpeg – special builds for ffmpeg
- backports – special libraries builds for php
- php – special builds of php, multiple versions can be installed simultaneously
- mariadb – backported build of latest mariadbX.Y
- testing – package still on testing
There will be more repos just like for Debian/Ubuntu.
Add repository public key:
# cd /etc/apk/keys && wget https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on 03.05.2022 by